Friday, June 25, 2010

Natural Beauty




I love Beyonce and Solange Knowles not so much for their musical talents as much as I do for their effortless glow of beauty, grace, and confidence. These natural beauties don't need make up or large accessories to feel confident and beautiful. I remember my days of needing a designer bag, nothing but MAC makeup , and a new outfit every time I went out on the town. Not anymore! I feel good in the skin I'm in and sexy no matter what I throw on.
The Knowles sister both have beautiful skin that doesn't always come so natural. Consult with a dermatologist if you have trouble skin to find out the best skin care regime for you to get a natural, healthy glow.

(I clearly stole the Solange pic from another site: mediatakeout.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment