Friday, June 25, 2010

My Diva, The Artist


My daughter has been begging for a while now for me to post something about her. Now that the school year is over, I'll have plenty to post about, but today I want to share her amazing art work. Nielah is a free spirit and loves art of all types. To keep her creative juices flowing, I enrolled her into an evening clay class at The Creative Foundry located in the Fan of Richmond,VA. Nielah enjoyed the class to the fullest and I was very impressed with the work that the children did. The classes run every 6 weeks and are offered all year round with summer programs also available at very reasonable rates. (above, lady bug car)

(candles stick holder & personal ice cream bowls)

Visit www.thecreativefoundry.net for more about clay classes for children

No comments:

Post a Comment