Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Interview: Kelly Rowland




Kelly Rowland, like most of us, was a trained child of God, whom, like most of us, once was lost but now is found. In a recent interview with British publication, The Scotsman Newspaper, Kelly made it clear where she now stands with God:

"I can't live without it. As kids we were so on fire for God. And then you grow up, travel and experience things and stop reading the Bible every day. You don't realise that you're taking important things away from yourself.

"If all this were taken away from me right now I would still have my faith. If you don't have faith the world will eat you alive."

We all have experienced this first hand and I wish it where as easy as posting this to save so many from going through life loosing site of Him. But you have to be glad for His forgiveness and is that He is there when you are ready for Him to lead your way. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment