Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busily Blessed

I haven't been able to take the time out and make my usual postings because I have been, what I would like to call "busily blessed". Meaning, that like us all, I have made certain request of the Lord, and as expected he has blessed me with those request that have kept me quite busy. It was delight to see my blessings unfold before my eyes.
My daughter and I pray every night before she goes to bed and at that time she also makes her very own special request. For example: Lord please heal my Auntie Amanda and Papa and keep them healthy. She has been able to see her blessing unfold right before her eyes through the disease named cancer being removed from Auntie Amanda's body and Papa's health doing increasingly better. It amazed her like nothing I have ever seen before! She knew with out a shadow of a doubt that no doctor or Rx had anything to do with, it was nothing but the Lord!
So Mommies Daycare has officially opened for the summer and I look forward to all the fun adventures that we have planned. My clientele for hair has increased as well and it's a crazy thing that I have no feelings of being overwhelmed with 4 children under my care. I cant ask for more, and if He never blesses me another day of my life, He's already done enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment