Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today Was a Good Day

Today was such a beautiful day that I, like you I'm sure, had to get out and enjoy it. Unregretfully, the Lord had a different plan in mind (as always). I aint mad at ya! Work came in a perfect flow, although I missed rehearsal with my family. I stepped outside for a moment but had no problems walking back in to make my money.

SSPX0320

I have recently had a lot of questions about what hair products that can be used on little girls of mixed ethnicity with lots of frizz and African American grains that are natural, curly, and kinky. Having this same dilemma myself , the search began and I came across one brand that caters to it all. CURLS was specifically designed for woman and children of multi-ethnic decent with unmanageable frizz, curl and kink. CURLS is used by a variety of celebrities such as Amerie, Holly Berry, and Ashanti. Affordably priced, I will definitely be purchasing this product and give you my opinion and please let me know if you do the same.

Visit CURLS @ http://www.curls.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment