Friday, May 21, 2010

LaLa Vazquez Filming Realty Show


Now being free from an overweight cable bill, I don't spend much time in front of the tube and I don't feel as though I'm missing a thing with the word wide Internet at my fingertips. But this one slipped passed me and I just have to comment. VH1 recently announced that Lala Vazquez and Carmelo Anthony will participate in a five-episode reality series, scheduled to air September 13th, that will chronicle the planning of their wedding and the actual ceremony.
I am a realty show fan to a point. I stick to mostly the ones that you are tired of such as the Kardashians and anything with good fashion and locations. I'm glad to see that LaLa has gained enough notoriety to be considered for her own show but I'm going to say it loud and clear: Its the devil in disguise! The consequences of these shows have proven themselves over and over again. Every successfull couple and family that has appeared in their own realty show have fallen apart due to the overwhelming fame. Children have turned to drugs to escape the pressures of stardom and married and unmarried couples have ended in separation and divorce. I can actually say that the most successfull show to date for me, was the Osbourne's. They also experienced alot of strife but through it all they had a strong faith that the devil couldn't shake that you see in each of them today. And as crazy as they may have seemed, they arent any crazier that our own families.
I really like Lala and Carmelo and wish them all the best on their impending nuptials. I more so pray that what ever fame and strife may come their way they have enough faith in God to steadfast together.
For more Lala visit http://iamlala.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment